4 September 2012

Day 6 - Novena for Marriage and Family:

Birth of Blessed Virgin Mary
Peace be with you!
 
We are now two thirds done with this novena! I hope it is a blessing to you! 
 
Here are the prayers for today:
 
Day 6 - Novena for Marriage and Family
 
Jesus, I trust in you. Please grant through your mother's intercession that I may always bring Your hope into my family.
 
Jesus, I trust in you. Please grant through your mother's intercession that I may always bring Your love into my family.
 
Jesus, I trust in you. Please grant through your mother's intercession that I may always bring Your mercy into my family.
 
Our Lady, on this feast of your birth, please pray for stronger and holier marriages.
 
Amen.
 
Oh holy Mother, St. Joachim and St. Anne were delighted to love and care for so holy a child. Pray for me today that the feast of your birth may give great joy to my soul that I may show greater charity to my parents and grandparents in word, prayer and deed.
 
Dearest Mother, please pray for me and for these my intentions...
 
(State your intentions)
 
Hail Mary...
 
Amen.
 
SHARE THIS NOVENA
 
 
 
 

Thank you so much for praying today!
 
I'm praying for you!
 
God Bless You,
 
     John-Paul - PrayMoreNovenas.com

604 E. Armory Ave., Champaign, IL 61820, USA

No comments:

Post a Comment